Teachers or students who want the original PPT please tweet @psychopepper
- To ANALYSE observations in order to categorise their types.
- To KNOW and UNDERSTAND what a behaviour checklist/category is.
- To KNOW and UNDERSTAND the features of good behaviour categories.
- To KNOW and UNDERSTAND the features of behaviour sampling.
- To APPLY the knowledge to design an observation.
- To APPLY the knowledge to past exam questions.
- Read the two example observations in booklet and classify them
- Take notes on what behaviour categories are in booklet
- Take notes on what behaviour sampling techniques there are in booklet
- Complete the 12mark design a study question, picking up where we left off and answering the last three bullet points.
- Design an observation to conduct around school
If you would like to access PsychoPepper’s Glossary of Terms please click here
Study Notes (TBC):
If you would like to download a set of study notes for this lesson, you can do so here. If you would like access to the original word file please tweet @psychopepper
TEXTBOOKS OR EXTRA READING:
I would suggest that you have a copy of one of the textbooks which will allow you to read around the subject matter, pre-read ahead of lessons or even take extra notes/practise questions afterwards. I would recommend the following (you do not need to replicate books, one of each type is plenty!)
- Complete Companion Series:
- Psychology for A Level: