Before we start the content of Schizophrenia it is important for you to look at what it is and break down some myths surrounding the disorder. Therefore we start with two introductory TED Talks.
Teachers or students who want the original PPT please tweet @psychopepper
- To KNOW & UNDERSTAND what the clinical characteristics of Schizophrenia are.
- To APPLY these characteristics to real life scenarios
- To KNOW & UNDERSTAND what the issues of reliability and validity in diagnosing Schizophrenia are.
- To ANALYSE these to consider the impact that they have on patients
- To EVALUATE the evidence that these are an issue for the classification and diagnoses of Schizophrenia.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.