Descriptive Statistics Part 1 – Central Tendency & Dispersion
Teachers or students who want the original PPT please tweet @psychopepper
- To KNOW and UNDERSTAND what the term descriptive statistics means.
- To KNOW and UNDERSTAND what central tendency and a mean, median and mode is.
- To KNOW and UNDERSTAND what dispersion and a range, and standard deviation is
- To APPLY this knowledge of descriptive statistics to the grass head project.
- To ANALYSE the types of central tendency in order to EVALUATE when to use them
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.