Teachers or students who want the original PPT please tweet @psychopepper
- To KNOW and UNDERSTAND what the features are of all six types of observation.
- To be able to EVALUATE the strengths and limitations of these observations.
- Watch a clip of an undercover panorama to reflect on method used to gather information and the relative strengths and limitations.
- To take notes on each type of observation in booklet
- To begin a 12mark design a study question, initially only writing the answer to the first bullet point.
If you would like to access PsychoPepper’s Glossary of Terms please click here
Study Notes (TBC):
If you would like to download a set of study notes for this lesson, you can do so here. If you would like access to the original word file please tweet @psychopepper
TEXTBOOKS OR EXTRA READING:
I would suggest that you have a copy of one of the textbooks which will allow you to read around the subject matter, pre-read ahead of lessons or even take extra notes/practise questions afterwards. I would recommend the following (you do not need to replicate books, one of each type is plenty!)
- Complete Companion Series:
- Psychology for A Level: